Airtouch Solar Ltd. (“Airtouch”) makes great efforts and invests extensive resources in order to provide all of our customers with equal, dignified, accessible and professional service. Pursuant to the Equal Rights of Persons With Disabilities Law – 1998 and the Regulations thereunder, extensive efforts and resources are invested in performance of accessibility modifications necessary for persons with disabilities to be able to receive the information provided in our web-site to all customers, in an independent and equal manner.
An accessible website is a website which enables persons with disabilities and the elderly to access it with the same level of efficiency and benefit as is available to all users. 20%-25% of the population encounter difficulties in using the internet and may benefit from more accessible internet content, according to a 2003 Microsoft study.
Airtouch believes in and strives toward equal opportunities online for persons with various disabilities and those utilizing assistive technologies for computer use.
Information concerning the accessibility of the website.
- The website complies with the requirement of the Equal Rights of Persons With Disabilities Regulations (Service Accessibility Adjustments) 2013.
- The accessibility adjustments were carried out in accordance with the recommendations of Israeli Standard (IS 5568) for Internet Content Accessibility at Level AA, and the WCAG2.0 international document.
- The tests were examined for the maximal compatibility with Chrome, Firefox and Explorer 9 and above web-browsers.
- The website provides a semantic structure for assistive technologies and support for customary use patterns for operation by keyboard using arrow keys, Enter and Esc to leave menus and windows.
- Compatible for viewing on popular browsers and for cellular phone use.
- For best browsing experience with screen narration software, we recommend using the latest NVDA software.
Accessibility Arrangements in the Building
The following are the accessibility arrangements at the company’s factory located at 3 Hamelach St., Indust. Area Har Tuv A, Beit Shemesh, Israel.
- Handicap parking places are located in the entrance to the building.
- Continuous access from the parking through the entrance to the factory.
- Handicap restrooms are accessible at the factory floor.
- Entry is permitted for service animals designated for the assistance of persons with disabilities.
Accessible Customer Service
Accessible call center
Automated telephone service is made accessible by means of information spoken in clear language and without background music.
The Customer Service Center of Airtouch may be contacted by leaving voice recorded message at telephone 02-6474383 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
Additional contact options
- Email – – firstname.lastname@example.org
- “Contact” form on website – www.airtouchalar.com
- By post, to address: 3 Hamelach St., Indust. Area Har Tuv A, Beit Shemesh, Israel 9905503
Contact methods for requests and suggestions concerning accessibility improvement
We continuously strive to improve accessibility at the company as a part of our commitment to providing the most accessible information about the company to everyone, including persons with disabilities. In the event that you have encountered any problem or fault related to accessibility, please let us know, and we will make every effort too find a suitable solution for you and handle the issue as promptly as possible.
Details for Site Accessibility Matters
Questions, complaints and suggestions may be direct to:
© 2020 All rights reserved.
Site by purplebrand